Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tips On How To Cure Gastritis Naturally


Gastritis is one of those problems that I had for a very long time, the reason being was I didn't know exactly what was wrong with me for almost 2 years. The doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. I had so many different tests done and no matter how much they studied me they couldn't figure it out. After about two years and ten tests later I finally found a doctor who gave me a proper diagnosis. He told me that I had developed gastritis and it had been getting considerably worse over the last 16 months. He told me all he could do was give me a proper diet ideas and send me home with some acid reducers. This was incredibly frustrating, but I knew I had to do something about this, so I started searching online for a few tips on how to cure gastritis naturally. I came across a few sites and read some of the ideas. I thought they were pretty cool and actually put them to use. After about 4 months of using some of the methods I found online I have almost completely gotten rid of this problem. So with all of that being said I figured I would write this blog post to help people dealing with the same problem. Here are five simple tips on naturally curing gastritis

1. Licorice Tablets 
If you do not have these then I would recommend getting your hands on some as soon as possible, you can find them at any health store or and vitamin shoppe. You take these before every meal and it helps put a protective coating over your stomach to reduce pain and eventually over time of taking this will strengthen your stomach walls and heal them from the inside. Highly recommend these and everybody should get them. The reason why I posted this one first is because when it comes to learning how to cure gastritis naturally this is by far my favorite method. 

2. Yogurt 
Eating yogurt as an excellent way to get some relief from gastritis, whether it be pain that you are experiencing now or for future pain. Yogurt is great for this problem, it is recommend that you have 2 cups of yogurt a day. And 1 extra cup if you are experiencing severe pain at the moment. 

3. Peppermint
Peppermint is a great natural remedy for gastritis, it has anti inflammatory properties as well as antibacterial properties. You can get tablets at your local vitamin shop or you can just chew on some peppermint. Either way it is recommended to use peppermint as much as possible for this problem,.

4.Aloe Vera Juice 
This is one of my favorite tips in this post, I still use this stuff even to this day. This is great for healing your intestines, your stomach lining and just your body in general. If you do not know much about aloe then you should do some online research because this stuff is an absolute godsend. 

5.Sleep 
This one is a little bit different from all of the other ones, I promise this is a very important part of learning how to cure gastritis naturally. What is more natural than sleep? You may think that this one makes no sense but it really does. Getting your normal 8 hours of sleep is very necessary in helping your stomach heal and make sure that you are drinking your aloe before you sleep to get the full effects! 

For more information about gastritis and the symptoms and treatments you can read more at webmd.com Here is an awesome video on how to cure gastritis naturally that I really enjoyed, natural remedies are the best! 





1 comment:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Wart Remover,Hpv,Weak Erection,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete